Sunday, November 8, 2009

Leaves Are Falling On The Ground, On My Head, on the Ground






Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love to watch all the different trees turn colors. It is also the one time of year that I have to make my children say something about eachother that they love about one another. (It do it more often than once a year, it just has more of an impact on the kids when I make them use their minds) Everyone knows that Fall is the perfect time year for outside fun. Whether it is from putting up Painting houses and Gardening to hanging up Christmas Lights and raking leaves. We have had such beautiful weather for the past week, I couldn't stand to be cooped up in my house another day, so I took the boys outside and WE ALL played in the leaves.

1 comments:

The Adams Family said...

That looks like so much fun, and those are some really cute pictures!