Monday, July 28, 2008

Where Are The Rain Boots When You Need 'Em?

I am embarrassed to show this picture, but I couldn't pass it up. This is the result of Allyson deciding that she wanted to help with the dishes Saturday night. I should have known better right! Let me paint a picture for you, the dishes were piled high and the sink overflowing. Dogs were licking up the water on the floor and Dylan is standing on the table ready to jump off. Which one do I get to first? Needless to say, I was cleaning up water for 2 hours afterwards. I guess that it was the thought that counted!!!

2 comments:

Adam Forgie said...

Why didn't you call me to come help you clean up!?!?! You can always count on me to help with anything!

Unknown said...

Oh, my heck, I am sure you were tickled with the helper. She loves you Mom! Just to see her smile makes it all better. Love your Blog!