Monday, September 8, 2008

What would happen if.....

I am sure that you have seen the Christmas Story where the little boy gets his tongue stuck to the flag pole, right? So Louis and I decided to have an ice cream cone at home. When Louis opened the bucket of ice cream, there was a metal ice cream scoop. I bet you are wondering how the scoop got in there huh~ Well, I apparently had a blond moment. So I left the scoop in there. Anyway, Louis decides that he wants to lick the frozen ice cream scoop, the next thing you know, the ice cream scoop is stuck to his tongue. He then realizes that it is stuck so he quickly yanks it away from his tongue and rips a big chunk of skin off the tip of his tongue. Making it bleed. I know that sounds cruel, but you had to see how fast he moved to rip it off. It was very funny!

3 comments:

Adam Forgie said...

Oh my gosh! I gasped so loudly reading that. Poor Louis! Men truly are just boys in long pants. You and I wouldn't do that. Can he talk?

Melissa said...

boys in long pants and big kids with big toys...
Oh my gosh...what was he thinking...or NOT thinking:)
You know that has got to hurt!

Tamra said...

Oh that is horrible, too bad you didn't get a picture:)I'm sure if it had been my husband I would have been laughing too hard to help him.