Monday, September 1, 2008

Your too Young For a Boyfriend



So I am playing blocks with the kids yesterday and out of the blue, Allyson says, "Mom I have a new boyfriend." It took me a few minutes to process what she had just said. A boyfriend? So naturally my heart sunk! I am just now getting used to the fact that my daughter just started school full time and isn't at home much anymore. I am not ready to hear that she has a boyfriend, let alone a NEW boyfriend. So biting my tongue I answered her, "You have a new boyfriend huh? What is his name?" Ally told me that his name is Fred. "See look mommy, here he is." You can just imagine my laughter and my relief!

2 comments:

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

All your stories are so sweet and the baby is getting so big. He's not a baby anymore.

Unknown said...

Allyson I just think your boyfriend is so handsome!