Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bedtime Stories

Our FHE tonight was about feeling the Holy Ghost and knowing when to recognize it.


Conversation between Allyson and Mommy tonight at bedtime.

Ally: "Mommy, I really need to talk to you."
me: "About what sweetie?"
Ally: "Sometimes it is really hard to obey and sometimes it is hard to be a mommy"
me: "You know what Ally, you are right!"
Ally: "Maybe you and I can work on it together."
me: "I think that I would really like that Allyson. How did you come up with this?"
Ally: "The Holy Ghost told me to tell you".
me: "Well you know that the Holy Ghost is pretty powerful and maybe we should do what he
says, huh"
Ally: "Yep, I love you mommy!"
me: "I love you to sweetie!
Ally: "I hope that you have a good rest tonight and you feel better tomorrow".
me: "Thanks Allyson!"

Out of the mouths of babes!

0 comments: