Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged Again!

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Super Nanny
2. CSI Miami
3. Eleventh Hour
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Two and a Half Men
6. CSI Las Vegas
7. Rock of Love with Sharon Osborne (I know, bad isn't it)
8. Biggest Loser

8 Restaurants That I Like To Eat At:

1. Outback Steakhouse (Only on our Anniversary)
2. Wendy's
3. Loon Sheng Chinese
4. Subway
5. El Maguay's
6. Chevy's
7. Macoroni Grill
8. Ruby Tuesday's

8 Things I Did Today:
1. Took Ally to school
2. Unpacked the suitcases and car
3. Did laundry
4. Took Logan to the doctor
5. watched a movie with the boys
6. Took Logman to the doctor
7. Took the Kids to a birthday party
8. Laundry

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Christmas
2. Bedtimes
3. Louis Graduating College
4. Cameron walking
5. Having a bigger house
6. Being debt free
7. A Clean house
8. Me time

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Jewelery
2. clothes
3. lose 100 lbs.
4. My sister to get married
5. A bigger house
6. A Maid
7. I could be closer to family
8. Live where I can where shorts and t-shirts all year.

8 People I Tag:
1. Bethany
2. Emily E.
3. Jessica
4. Julie
5. Kelie
6. Tina
7. Tammy
8. Emily L.

0 comments: