Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stinky Situations

Those of you who are a bit queezy or easily nauseated, I hope that you take my caution to the wise. Yesterday I was trying to take care of 3 sick boys and one sick mommy, plus clean my house and do laundry. Well I finally had decided that I wasn't winning the battle. Anyway, I noticed that Dylan had a stinky diaper and that I needed to change him, so I go into the other room to get the wipes and diapers, when I returned there was no Dylan. I am thinking, okay he knows it is diaper changing time. Anyone with a 2 year old, or at least in my house, diaper changing is a chore. Literally having to chase and WWF wrap to get the boy to sit still. I am looking for Dylan at this point only to find him in the bathroom no diaper sitting on the potty seat, smeared up his back and down his legs and yes a little on his face and now on his hands was poop. All over the toilet seat, potty seat! YUCKY!!!! I said all that a sick mommy could say who was pleased to see her 2 year old attempting to get on and off the potty by himself, "Dylan, are you serious! Good job for sitting on the potty, but next time let's tell mommy so that she can help you". Need less to say, after that was bathtime! Yeah Dylan, Boo Mommy for having to clean it up~

4 comments:

Lisa R said...

You have a lot more patience than I do!!! I guess that's why you are blessed with more children than me!! I can learn a lot from you!!!!

Melissa said...

I feel your pain. Beksa is in the same boat. ;(

Unknown said...

I have so been there. I gotta say, though, at least he's taking initiative. I had to force both my boys to potty train...there are just so many more interesting things to do than put your poop in the potty (or the bathroom, in Dylan's case!)

Unknown said...

So how about our blessed dears that painted the walls, the bars in the crib as well as the crib ends,the railings, themselves faces as well as hair and anything else they could reach. Here I thought they were sleeping so quietly. Thank you for PINESOL HAH! God Bless their little pointed heads :) Oma