Sunday, January 25, 2009

Curious Minds Want To Know

So I am guessing by all the "How are you doings?" that have been made and all the strange looks that I have been given recently, by now many of you have already figured out that the rat got out of the bag!!!! Plus, since I can't seem to hide it any longer, YES we are expecting baby number 5. This was completely planned, no accidents and no unexpectedness. We don't have many details other than we are beginning our 4th month this coming week. For those who wish to know, I am due August 8. In the beginning, there was a few tears shed by me, mostly of being scared! We are very excited, but nervous as anyone with 5 children should be, but we know that we are doing what the Lord has asked of us and surely we will be blessed, sooner or later!

By the way, anyone looking to sell a huge van, we may need it! LOL

14 comments:

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting, I am happy for you guys!! We don't have a van for sale, but we do have a house for sale with a finished basement?? Wanna Buy? :)

WrayLynn said...

Congrats, again! (I promise it wasn't me who told.)
WrayLynn

Melissa said...

Congrats. Your kids are blessed to have a wonderful mom.

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Children are a heritage of the Lord and happy is the "wo" man that hath a quiver full of them. You're more of a woman than I am. Congrats!

Babbel Family said...

Congrats!Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Lisa R said...

I hope you are feeling well and that you have a healthy pregnancy!

lady said...

Congratulations!!!! Keep us updated throughout the pregnancy!

Unknown said...

WOW, way to go Bottoms family! Being so far away, I didn't know, so I didn't ask how you're doing. Hope all is going well. Praying for many blessings to head your way. Anyone with a fifth one on the way needs them...and totally deserves them!!!

Tina said...

Awesome news! I'm happy for you guys. 'Best of luck. :)

Becka Beacham said...

Congratulations! I wish I could be there to throw a baby shower for you!

Jules Holbrook said...

I was shocked when you announced #4! You are an amazing woman! I'm sending my congratulations, best wishes, prayers, hugs, kisses, and all that good stuff your way! Yay!

The Love Bunch said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Wow Five! Good luck with everything.

Miss L said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations. :)

Shelley said...

I know I make having 5 kids look easy, but seriously... I'm very happy for you guys! Kudos to you. (your life is now over, just so you know)