Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All smiles

















No ladies, you are not seeing double, so don't worry about having your eyes checked again! I just couldn't make up my mind as to which one I liked the best. So you get two for the price of one. These pictures were just so cute that I had to post them for my family and friends. It is so amazing to me that even in the womb they are happy! So HE/SHE is waving in the top right picture and in the bottom left picture, HE/SHE is really relaxed with the hands behind the head and one of HIS/HER legs is propped up on the other. That is some serious slackin' chillaxin!

So I went in for my ultrasound today and they did their normal check on the baby to make sure that the due date was still the same and to measure the baby to see if HE/SHE is growing properly and growing according to the guessed due date. The baby measures about 3 days less than what my due date is, so maybe if I am REALLY lucky, maybe HE/SHE will be born three days later on my birthday!!!! I already share my birthday with my sister, so why not have the opportunity to share it with my own child. We will just have to wait and see!!!!

3 comments:

The Love Bunch said...

Congratulations! So precious! I love going in for ultra sounds, there is nothing better than seeing your little baby before they arrive.
I'm so happy for you!

Becka Beacham said...

I'm so glad everything is looking good so far - and coming early, what could be better?!

Tina said...

What a little poser! I can only imagine the personality this baby will have. ;)