Tuesday, February 3, 2009

From The Ugly Duckling To The Beautiful Swan (We just haven't gotten that far yet)





BATHROOM RENOVATION!!!!!!!

Every woman who has ever been pregnant knows that there always has to be changes done somewhere. It is called the nesting stage, well unlike most women, my nesting stage always comes early during my pregnancies. So we have been trying to work on updating our bathroom. We just started the project last Saturday and so we haven't gotten very far. Well as most house projects go, there always seems to be a snag somewhere along the line, well ours was found!!!!! We found that we have to replace the drywall around our tub and quite possibly the flooring in front of our tub. There were holes hidden behind the wallpaper that are obviously going to have to be fixed. So what we thought was going to be a quick fix, is going to take some time. But that is ok, that just means that I get a new bathroom! YIPPEE!!!!! More finished project pictures to come~ Stay Tuned!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just say I'm a little bit jealous right now? I would love to have a house to renovate! As it is, we'll just keep ignoring all the things we'd like to fix in our apartment. We are going to paint our bedroom (I can't take the white walls anymore) for Valentine's Day, so I'll do a before/after post, too. Look for it soon!