Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is she cut out to be a super star?





There is always that feeling of over joy as you sit back and watch your child do something to make you proud. Well, last night I had the privilege to attend my very first school concert for Allyson I have attached some of the pictures that Louis took and I am still trying to download the video! As you will find out shortly, Allyson stole the show, I have yet to figure out if that is a good thing or a bad thing. She had MANY compliments from the audience and definitely from her music teacher and her classroom teacher! Thanks kindergarten classes.

2 comments:

Becka Beacham said...

I can't wait to see the video. Ally is just the cutest girl. Tell her I miss her and give her a hug for me!

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to see the whole show; I am so sorry I had to miss being there. Sounds like she is a chip off her mother's block; remember how you stole the spotlight when you came out to dance and sing in the roadshow;you were just three and became an instant cast member.