Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Poll

This pregnancy has got me baffled. I am not quite sure if this is a boy or girl! I know that I have been tremendously sick and my hormones are raging completely out of content and I can't seem to pick myself up off the bathroom floor or the living room couch. So I have officially decided that I am going to take a poll and see what you think. So please tell me Pink or Blue, Girl or Boy~ We will see how acurate everyone will be....Oh yeah, there is no prize, just curiosity!


Girl or Boy

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, I say girl.

Becka Beacham said...

You need another girl in there. Too much testosterone is in there already.

bottoms family said...

Thanks Becka,

I totally agree! Too many boys~Can you imagine my funding for missionaries.....geez!

Jules Holbrook said...

Yeah, but did you think about the weddings? Those can cost more than a 2-year mission!

Um...girl!

Jamison Family said...

I was way sick for all of ours. When I could eat again, I wanted tons of fruit with our boy and meat with our girls. I will guess a girl.

Babbel Family said...

Girls totally rock! I vote girl!!!

Unknown said...

Shoot a mission fund is better than a wedding....as long as the baby is healthy we say...but I know how much you want a girl and this year I have been finding lots of darling girl items. Soooooo, I hope for you a girl =o)

Cari said...

Don't twins run in the family? How about one of each! :D