Tuesday, March 17, 2009

JUST FOR YOU

I saw this on my friend Sarah's blog. Now granted, I am not nearly as creative and awesome as she is, but I will try my best to make something cool. It is a great challenge for me, maybe I can think outside the box for once.
The first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done in the next month.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.

There is no catch. If you want to do this on your blog then it would be fine, but you don't have to.

5 comments:

B. B. said...

Count me in! I'm excited!

Ben and Melissa said...

Me, me, me. Can I get a whoo hoo?

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

Can I be number 3???

Becka Beacham said...

dang it!!!

bottoms family said...

OOOOH! I am so excited!!!! I can't wait to get started, now I just gotta figure out what it is you are getting. Hmmmm!