Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Verdict Is In

I must say thanks to all of you who participated in our little poll that we were having. It was really fun to see everyone's perspective.

I have to say that I was super nervous today walking into the doctors office. I am not sure why, I have been through this 4 other times, but it seems that you are always unprepared for the unexpected no matter what you are facing. The baby was SUPER photogenic and very talkative. In fact, the technician and the doctor both commented on how funny it was that the baby's mouth was moving so much like it was holding a conversation by itself.

Okay, okay, okay! Here it is.........

We are having a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Lisa R said...

How exciting! Now you will have 2 adorable girls!

lady said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

Oh Congratulations!! I have found (after 3 boys), girls are so fun . . . so far anyways!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! More girls for my boys! And, I gotta say, I wish I had a teammate sometimes. Me against the boys gets a bit challenging. :)

Jules Holbrook said...

Congrats! That will round things out nicely.

TheRapunzelGirl said...

after two boys, you TOTALLY deserved another girl! :)

Tina said...

How sweet! Congrats! :)

Babbel Family said...

Like I said, GIRLS TOTALLY ROCK!

Becka Beacham said...

Definitely a girl if she's already talking up a storm. Congrats again! Wish I could be there for all the fun.

Unknown said...

Are you sure she wasn't applying lip gloss? She has to be ready for her Sister's action. LOL We are so happy for you Louis,Laurel and Family =)

Miss L said...

Congratulations! :)

Melissa said...

Yeah. I am happy for you.

Holly said...

Yea for girls!

Cari said...

Girls are tons of fun! Looks like she is taking after her momma already! LOL

M&M Wilkerson Family said...

Congratulations! I am happy for you to have another beautiful baby girl! I am happy you found my blog. In fact, I have it listed in Facebook under my profile for people to look at. I hope all is well for you and that you're feeling well. And hello and congratulations to Louis too! Take care, Miriam Wilkerson