Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In Our Spare Time....

















Can you imagine????? I am busy cleaning my house, thinking that my Dylan is sitting quietly watching Baby Einstein. I think that all is well. A little too well, I enter into the kitchen only to find my son, sitting on a chair that was pushed over to the counter covered in Peanut Butter! Yep, that is right, peanut butter that was safely snug in the cupboard~ So even though you have your house baby proofed, it isn't always!

Today, I was cleaning the kitchen and I found Dylan in my Den with diaper cream. How do you ask did he get that? The same way he got the peanut butter. HE CLIMBED~! I have a hoodlum on my hands....I have managed to keep them away from this stage for a while, but I guess that it was too good to be true.

AAH!!!! I love you Dylan~

3 comments:

lady said...

you've gotta love it! Pictures to cherish!

Jules Holbrook said...

I saw that peanut butter picture on Facebook. It kind of doesn't look like peanut butter.

Unknown said...

That's our grandson, acorn not far from the tree!