Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've Just Been Tagged!

Darn it! I thought that I would be able to slip through the cracks! Thanks Jules!

7 weird things about me you may not know


#1. Um....I am all over weird! This is stinking hard..... Okay,
I am fascinated with smells. Anything that smells is always a plus in my book. My husband makes fun of me because I can't stand the smell of a dirty house. Those of you who have been to my house or know me, know that I have to have smelly goods (aka glade plug ins or candles) in my house all the time. However, I am currently out! Sacralidge!

#2. I love Pinesol and bleach!
(Again with the smells) Does this count? I have to clean everything with Pinesol and bleach (not together, just one or the other) because it smells so good. In fact that is all that I clean with.

#3. I'm a Pyro.
Ever since I could remember how to light a match, I have been fascinated by fire. I have always been able to start big fires and maintain them. I think once, I went camping and I started my sweatshirt on fire. I still have that sweatshirt to this day!!!!! I got lost in this trance of deep thought when I watch fire. I have a wood burning stove in my house that we nearly have to call the fire department on because our fires are too big for the stove. I remember one time, Louis opened the door and smoke came out first and then poof his eyebrows were singed! Thanks Louis for letting me tell that story!

#4. I am a prankster. I love to play pranks on people. For instance, the missionaries came over for dinner one night and well, lets just say that it is a good thing that they didn't have any appointments afterwards, cause they were soaked! I also have vaselined the missionaries car and put confetti in the air ducts so when the heater or ac came on.....well, you get the picture. Just remember, if you get ideas, I get revenge!!!!!!

#5. I can burp REALLY loud. Sorry this may gross you out! I have learned over the years to burp just as loud as a guy! Especially after a soda~ HEHEHE!

#6. I collect cows. I have always loved cows. I have cows in my kitchen! When I lived at home, I had a cow collection. Not so much anymore, but I do still love them. I have a few still. I will one day have my own cow. Or at least think I will.

#7. I hate stuff touching my feet. I can't stand to have crumbs or sticky or anything on my feet when I walk through my house or anyone's house. But here is the weird part, I hate to wear shoes...... I can't stand to wear shoes, so naturally, I will get things on my feet and then I freak out because there is something on the bottom of my feet.

I am sure that many of you can think of more weird things, but that is all that I can think of right now. Sorry guys! I am pretty boring......

Now I am tagging 7 of you (this is hard, I have too many friends): Angela, Becka, Lisa, Jessica B., Codi, Megan, Sarah B.


6 comments:

Melissa said...

I agree with the stuff on your feet thing! I wear socks all the time so sticky stuff and crumbs stay away!
Love your weirdness :)

Adam Forgie said...

You are such a nut, but I love it. Some of those things I didn't know about you, like the cow thing. I had no idea.

bottoms family said...

I know! Wonders never cease huh!

TheRapunzelGirl said...

it just goes to show, we all have our little idiosyncracies! :)

Jules Holbrook said...

Woman, this was so fun! I'm a belcher too. My kids think it's hilarious. Fresca works the best.

Speaks Family said...

Bleach makes me dry heave. Every time. I mean full out heaving. I loved hearing all your quirks. I'll go do mine now. :o)