Friday, October 3, 2008

Is it really that time again?

I know that this may not seem like a big deal to some, but this is HUGE in my house. I was on my way down the hallway to the bathroom and what I thought was a gust of wind from the window, was really my 2 year old running passed me in the hallway only to beat me to the bathroom. He grabbed the potty seat out from under the cabinet and sat down on the floor and took his pants off and asked for help with his diaper and said, "potty mommy". Did I really just hear that! So I proceeded to help him up to the stool in front of the toilet and sat him down. I said, "I will be right back with a book." When I returned the next thing I know, he is pointing in the potty going "whoa!". So I looked and saw that he went potty!!!!

WHAT??? I am totally not ready for this yet! I was prepared to do it in a few months not right now! But I can't not let him go, so I guess I am doing the potty training thing early this time. EEK! Any advice would be helpful!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How awesome! Sounds like he doesn't need any training...he's got it :)

Jules Holbrook said...

Best of luck, Laurel! I wish they were all that easy!