Friday, October 24, 2008

Time Management and Productivity!




Okay, set aside the fact that my laundry basket got dumped over and the dog is now sitting on the laundry, and there is toys and clutter everywhere, but my two boys decided that they would make good time with boredom. Here we have cowboy Dylan (Yeehaw) and Horsey Logan (neigh, neigh). I am quite impressed that he (Logan) volunteered for this. I couldn't help but to capture this on camera so that I could use this against him for the future! I love you boys!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE your blog Laurel! Way cute! And I love all the stories about your kids! Thanks for the pick-me-up!

Unknown said...

Hi, Laurel! I found you! Your kids are adorable, and so big. How are all of you? You can email me at divingcardinal@gmail.com or check out our blog at pabstadventure.blogspot.com Love to hear how much your family has grown!
-Bethany

Tina said...

Those two are so cute! In response to your question, Laurel--you certainly may add my blog to your list. I already added your blog to my list! ;)

Speaks Family said...

Dog on the laundry is like the the five second rule for food on the floor. As long as the dog isn't there for more than an hour it's still clean.:o)