Friday, October 17, 2008

My Hint That I Must Take Too Many Pictures!






So it is obvious to me that this is what happens when I take too many pictures at home. It is like day and night! But hey, there is always next year.








Allyson is doing very well in kindergarten. It seems that she is very much an over achiever. Her teacher loves her and seems to have no complaints so far. But we will see at Parent Teacher Conference, whenever that comes. She has gotten an Academic Achiever Acknowledgment from her principal. She loves to do homework so much, that when she brings home the homework packet, she does every page in one day. Anyone who has had experience with homework packets knows that there is supposed to be a page for every day of the week. Oh well, hopefully she will continue and have much success as the years go by. She has learned how to tie her shoes by herself like the second or third day of class, and now she wants to tie all of her brothers shoes and her classmates. It has been very fun to watch. I have joined the school PTA program and I have become a room parent for Ally's class. It has been super fun so far to be a part of her classroom so far. We have begun the busiest season of the year with all of the holidays approaching. It seems that there is a party every month for the rest of the year. My first one is next week! FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!

Logan is doing very well in Preschool. He just turned 4 last month, and he seems to be one of the most well behaved children in his class. His teacher tells me all the time how neat it is to see a child as young as he is so well behaved and such a great listener. I am glad to hear that even though they aren't listening all the time at home, that they are at least listening at school. I am very proud of him and his ability to work well with others. He is very excited to be at the same school as Allyson and they get to see each other through out the day in the hallways. He is beginning to recognize how to spell his name and how to write it. It is so neat to see him discover the way that different things work. He is a very hands on kind of learner, very much like his daddy. My little L man is growing up very fast. I didn't really want it to happen quite this fast, but it is very fun! His little brothers look up to him so much. My little hero!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sweet ones, you smile just like your Mommy! I love and miss you too much. Hurry and get well so we can visit with you all. Kisses and Hugs....Oma

Jules Holbrook said...

Isn't it funny how are kids can be totally different people when they're not at home? It's comforting, actually. I love Logan's CHEESY smile! Cute, cute.