Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Party Time







Logan turned 4 and Dylan turned the big 2 this past week. They both got to pick their theme for the birthday party and guess what, they both agreed on a Cars Birthday Party! Thanks to all of you that got presents and/or money! They really enjoyed them especially the cowboy stuff. Move over sheriff, we're gettin' a new sheriff in town! The cake was awesomely perfect and the ice cream rocked! Thank goodness for Sams! Too bad the rest of the cake got left in the oven. Okay, I am going to tell on myself here: So I am notorious for leaving stuff in the oven and never remembering about it until I smell something burning the next time I use it. Yes, it happened AGAIN!

1 comments:

Lisa R said...

That is the same cake we got Tyler! Happy Birthday to all!